Tuesday, June 19, 2012

0

A friend, in memory

i'd just knew a friend of mine passed away due to an unfortunate accident occurred yesterday evening.

first thought was, what the hell, is this for real? it takes me several seconds to get me back to my common sense and started praying for his blessed soul. in a young age like this, i had messed my head with a lot of things - commitments, job, family, property, vacation... unrealize how easily everything can be taken away from you in an instant. well that's qada' n qadar. maybe i've diverted myself so very far thinking about unnecessary things atop of things i need to prioritize. this event opens my mind how important family hood is when u not know when your number is next. i'm sorry to family, my wife especially. wish i could be a better person in life. Allah please guide me. Al-fatihah to arwah Sharif Samsuri, cheerful friend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment