Friday, October 1, 2010

0

all the hard works

i slept for only 2 hours yesterday then i went to fabrication site to sort steel plates used to repair an FPSO. well, it was a tough job as it acquires several manpowers and a 7 ton forklift to sort them out. we basically categories the plates as the new ones and the scraps. only i hold the data outcome from the activity. everything is recorded in a single piece of paper. we finished late till 7pm and i was at my limit. i headed back home and planned to wash my jacket since it was stained from today's work. i checked my pockets to clear out anything inside them before tossing the jacket into the washing machine- a very smart move. waited a few minutes and it's ready to be dried outdoor. i opened the machine lid only to find paper debris on my jacket. guess it was a tissue paper. but then, my worst fear emerged! the debris were from my paper list of steel plates! shoooooot!!!!!!!!!!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment